- This event has passed.
Evanston Voter Registrar Training
October 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Want to make a difference in future elections? Become a deputy voting registrar! By attending our this event with trainers the Cook County Clerk’s Board of Election’s office, you will have the ability to register people to vote. Pretty awesome and empowering!
Automatic Voter Registration will not be available until 2019, which leaves hundreds of thousands of people who move or young people out of the registration period for the 2018 primaries and midterms. Therefore, it is critical we get as many people registered and educated about their voting rights as possible.
Date: October 10th
Location: Reba Early Learning Center
740 Custer Ave., Evanston, IL 60201
Time: 6:30pm – 8:00 pm
Training is FREE.
We will being our training promptly at 7pm.
You must RSVP “going” here AND pre-register by filling out this form: http://bit.ly/2x6ZZni
Please submit your form by the end of the day on October 9th, 2017.
Qualifiers to attend the training:
– These sessions are for SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY residents only. This means if you live outside of Suburban Cook County, that is to say, not inside Suburban Cook County, then it is not for you. Outside = No. Inside = Yes.
– You MUST be a registered voter.
– You MUST register with this form: http://bit.ly/2x6ZZni
– We MUST have 25 people or more attending this session, so please RSVP and tell your friend. Max attendance is 50.
– Walk-ins who have not pre-registered will not be elegible for the training.
Know someone who may be interested in this training? Forward this event and the form link along!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Sponsor group for training: 47th Ward Dems
Hosted by Indivisible Evanston
Thank you to Reba Early Learning Center for providing our location!